CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
New York, New York
Chief Executive Officer
Vhernier USA, LLC is seeking a CEO for its New York City office. Vhernier USA, LLC is the US-based operations of Vhernier SpA, a luxury Italian jewelry brand located in Milan, Italy.
- Overseeing the US operations of Vhernier SpA including regular evaluations regarding effectiveness of corporate reorganization, focused engagement with Italian luxury fashion market, and emphasis on sale in high or fine jewelry market
- Regularly reporting and liaising updates, sales reports, and strategy directly to Vhernier SpA General Management.
- Developing and implementing goals for the company, in coordination with General Management, emphasizing increased and sustained high or fine jewelry sales and ongoing expansion focused on Italian luxury fashion market
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s strategic vision, mission, and overall direction of the Retail, Wholesale and Corporate Office divisions in the United States, in collaboration with Italy-based headquarters.
- Supervising US-based leadership and provide direction towards expected goals, regular including regularly meeting with department heads to ensure company objectives are being met.
- Reviewing quarterly and annual reports to evaluate the success of the company.
- Representing the company at key engagements, business meetings, and marketing campaigns.
- Participating in industry-related events or associations that will enhance the CEO’s leadership skills, the company’s reputation and visibility, and the company’s potential for success.
- Building strong internal relations across offices between the US and Italy.
- 5 years of experience in senior management position in multinational or global financial company with focus on corporate reorganization
- 4 years of experience in Italian luxury fashion market with 2 years focused on high or fine jewelry sales
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Experience with budgeting and financial management
- Proficient in Microsoft software (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
Salary: $250,000 with excellent benefits
Location: New York City, United States
Travel: 40% of time dedicated to domestic and international travel required
Applicants can apply directly at email@example.com